Sunday, September 28, 2008

Shop opening


Hello everyone. Today (28/9/08), will be the birth of this new blog shop!

I am new to this blog shop thing, so pardon me. Pls do tell me if I am infringing rights or anything, I dunwanna end up in your lawyer's office one day!~

Here, I present to you, mystery boxes!!! Credits go to http://www.somethingstore.com/, because that's where I got my idea! However, while they sell theirs at about S$13, I will sell mine, exclusive to Singaporeans, at cheaper prices. (:

A little of the mystery element will be taken out as I am going to categorise my boxes to that of S$9 and S$5 so as not to let customers feel too cheated of their money and come knocking on my door(please DON'T!). So here's a disclaimer:

Remember, the box can contain ANYTHING(it won't contain NOTHING don't worry), and I have already been benevolent sorting them into the 2 prices so you know how much what you are getting is worth(about there!)! However, there is still that surprise element, and that is included in the price ranges from $1 to $5 and $5 to $9(meaning surprise is worth this money).

Again, please do NOT come knocking on my door! YOU are responsible for what you are buying!

Next up, shall be the preview of the things that you may be able to find in the boxes(not exhaustive!).

P.S. For the Chinese pop band S.H.E. fans, I have some merchandise that I would like to sell, and they will be at cheap prices you wouldn't want to miss. Keep on checking the blog!


image obtained from http://ogry.net/

No comments: